Web Mobile on iOSLast Updated: Feb 15, 2016 02:35PM CST
More than 40% of Church Online Platform viewers watch from their mobile devices. Through the mobile version visitors now get a richer, deeper, more engaging experience. With updates for Android and iOS systems, your Church Online attenders will be able to watch video full screen, chat full screen, interact with improved mobile schedule, modals, and slides and, easily invite friends.
Android users can even chat and watch the video in-line at the same time.
When you land on the homepage of your Church Online Platform web version you will be shown the above screen. From the homepage, visitors will be able to initiate the (1) video, (2) engage in chat, (3) view the upcoming schedule, and (4) send messages.
1. Visitors can initiate chat by clicking into the chat box at the bottom at the bottom of the screen. Once they click, the chat will take up the entire page allowing users to see more text areas.
2. To return to video, click the carrot in the top right hand corner.
Full Screen Video
By clicking the video play button, the video will play and begin in where your other visitors are viewing. To close video and begin chatting click the "done" link in the upper left hand corner.
NOTE: Currently on iOS you cannot chat and watch video and the same time. This is a current limitation of iOS.
1. Visitors can also view the "Schedule" tab to see upcoming events.
2. Visitors can set text, email, and calendar reminders by clicking the 'clock' icon.
3. Visitors can also invite others by clicking the invite link.
If you need additional help please visit churchonlineplatform.com/help or email us at email@example.com