With YouTube, sim-live is now built into the Church Online Platform.
1. From the Admin, you will need to navigate to the "Events" tab to display your events.
2. To access the YouTube streaming page, you can either create a new Event by going to "+Add Event" or you go into the event editor by selecting "Edit"
1. Once in the Event edit area, select the "Videos" tab
2. There are two options you can select to setup streaming, you will need to select the "YouTube" tab.
3. In the "YouTube" section, you can either enter the YouTube URL or the embed code that YouTube provides for you.
4. In the "Event Finished" area, you can add a YouTube embed. This video will immediately follow your main video event.
5. The "Offline" area can be used to embed an image or a video. This video or image will be shown when there is no live event playing.
6. Be sure and "Save" your event.
If you have any additional questions please visit churchonlineplatform.com/help or email us at email@example.com