1. From the Admin, Select "Themes" from the left side navigation.
2. Select "+Add Theme" to create a new theme and to open the theme editor
1. On the New Theme Page, create a unique title for your theme.
2. Once you have added a title and made the basic changes to your theme, click "Save"
1. You will be notified that your Theme has been created.
2. Click into the new theme you created to access the advanced options.
Advanced Theme Editor
1. To access the advanced options, select the "HTML" tab.
2. If you would like to completely remove your theme, select "delete". This is permanent.
3. If you would like to preview what your theme will look like, select the "Preview" button.
4. To save, select the blue "Save" button.
If you need any additional help please visit churchonlineplatform.com/help or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org