Using Direct Chat FeatureLast Updated: Feb 10, 2014 02:40PM CST
This tutorial will show you an overview on how to use the Direct Chat feature. This feature allows you to initiate live prayer conversations with visitors. You can start a conversation without them having to click "Live Prayer". The ability to do this is set in the "Roles" and can be assigned by the administrator on the account.
Select Direct Chat icon
1. Once someone enters chat, a message icon will appear next to their name. To begin Direct Chat, simply click that icon.
1. Once you have started the Direct Chat, a new chat window will automatically open. You will see a message confirming that you have entered the room.
2. A message will appear letting you know that the user has entered chat if they accept.
3. To end chat, click the "X" next to "End Direct Chat"
1. When you initiate chat, a message will appear to the user and give them the option to accept. By clicking the "check mark", they will accept the chat and be automatically moved into Direct Chat.
Adding Direct Chat Permission
Before someone is allowed to initiate "Direct Chat", they must be given the permission. Permissions can be found under the users section.
1. To be able to use "Direct Chat", you must also have "Chat Host" enabled.
2. Enable "Direct Chat"
If you need any additional help, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org