Adding Embed from Streaming ProviderLast Updated: Jun 11, 2015 08:56AM CDT
You can see a list of some available providers at go2.lc/streamingproviders
Go to Event Settings
1. Login to Admin
2. Select "Events" from the left hand side
3. Select the "Edit Event" icon
1. Once in the Event, select the "Videos" tab at the top of the page.
2. Select "Streaming Provider" from the provider drop down list.
3. Default - This is your primary embed. This is the video that will be live when your event is live. When users join they will all be in sync with this content.
4. Low - This is for your lower quality video. You can use this embed for a lower quality stream. Lower quality streams often help with buffering for users who have slower internet speeds. This is not required and not always used.You can ask your streaming provider if this is needed.
5. Offline - Embed content here for when your stream is not live. This is often a pre-recorded piece that is used to promote your event. You can use YouTube or Vimeo for free to host a video. Graphics are also commonly embedded here.
6. Mobile - This area is for your mobile feed. There are times that your streaming provider will require a separate embed for your mobile experience. This is not required and not always used.
Embed Code - The "embed code" is a block of HTML which is embedded on the page and makes the video available. The embed code can be obtained from your streaming provider.
If you need any additional help, please visit churchonlineplatform.com/help OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org