Creating AccountLast Updated: Feb 10, 2014 02:39PM CST
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create an user account for the Church Online Platform.
Select Login Button
1. Visit the domain that you are wanting to create an account in ( subdomain.churchonline.org )
2. Click the "Log In" button in the top right hand corner
Select "Create one now!"
1. Click the "Create one now!" link at the bottom of the modal
Fill in account information
After clicking "Create one now!" you will be prompted to fill out your desired account information.
1. Select a nickname. This is what will be publicly displayed in all chat windows and in your profile information
2. Select an email address. This will be used to confirm your account and you will also use this when you log in
3. Choose a password. Keep this information secure, this will be used during log in
If your account creation was successful then you will see a banner at the top off the screen. You will need to confirm your account before continuing.
If you ever need any help, feel free to submit a Help Request to churchonlineplatform.com/help