Creating a Pop-up Form
If you are wanting to have a form pop-up when an attendee first comes to your platform, here are the steps to make that happen.
- Go into the Admin
- Click on "Tools"
- Click "New Automation"
- Select the Trigger that will enable that will enable the form (Entrance URL, Slide Click, Referrer)
- Depending on what trigger you selected, input the correct link or select the slide you would like to use as the trigger.
- Select "Wysiwyg modal"
- Embed the form into the field. If it is an iframe embed or something similar, make sure to select the </> button so you go into the HTML field.
- Click "Set Action" button
- Name, activate and click the "only trigger once per user" if you only want it to populate once for that time period.
- Click "Create Automation"