Setting Up Offline Prayer Using External Link
Through the Church Online Platform, we want to make the church experience as seamless as possible. One way we make that easier is through the Offline Prayer Request feature. When Offline Prayer is activated, users will be able to request prayer 24/7 from your experience page when your service is not live and you will be notified in an external form.
To use this feature you will need to sign up for an online form services. Some popular options are:
Once you have selected a provider, you will follow the instructions below.
- Select "Admin" from your profile drop down
- Select "Settings" from the left hand navigation.
- Select "Organization" from the Settings navigation.
- Scroll down to the "Extras" section.
- In the "Offline Prayer URL" add the url that was provided by your form provider. When you create an account with one of the providers listed above they should provide you with this link.
- If you would like to change the text that is next to "Prayer Request", you can change that here.
Now when you do not have Church Online services, "Request Prayer" will now appear! When a user clicks on that button, they will be taken to the URL you provided.