Utilizing the Shutdown Feature
The shutdown feature allows you to redirect your attenders from your existing Version 3 (churchonline.org) url to your new Version 4 url (online.church).
WARNING: This redirect will prevent you from visiting your Version 3 URL, admin, or access any of it's functions.
Before shutting down your Version 3 account, consider a few things:
- In order to redirect to Version 4, you need to create a new account on Version 4.
- Export your User Data if you plan to use it or add it to Version 4.
- You won’t be able to access the Version 3 received Prayer Requests list.
- You won’t be able to access any Version 3 Media files.
To set up your redirect:
Once you are ready to shutdown your Version 3 account, follow the steps below.
1. Within your version 3 account, go to admin>settings>Shutdown
2. Enter your Version 4 subdomain.
3. Re-enter your Version 4 subdomain.
4. Click "Shutdown & Redirect to Version 4."